Current Opening: Sales Associate - Lumber Yard
Sales Associate – Lumber Yard
Candidates should have some experience in building materials and i. We are looking
for a professional with good math skills, communication skills ngand an ability to handle a fast-paced environment. Our company standards include excellent service, responding efficiently to customer
inquiries, and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow
up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Other responsibilities include ordering and stocking inventory, loading and unloading trucks and some
- Strong phone skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- The applicant will need to pass DOT physical and have a valid driver’s license.
- Forklift experience preferred
Our hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 - 5:00 and Saturdays 8:00 to Noon. Salary will
depend on experience. Benefits: Paid time off, Health, Vision, Simple IRA retirement plan
We would like to provide the right person an opportunity to work with our dedicated
team at Foland Lumber.
Job Type: Full-time
(Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00 and Saturdays 8:00 – noon) 40 + hours